Friday, March 4, 2011

iLoveJYJ.com Missing Plug In and Broadcast Replay

If you were waiting on the iLoveJYJ broadcast since yesterday, then some of you must have encountered a missing plug in error. I had it since yesterday but thanks to very reliable friend in twitter, @banjojyj, I was able to download the plug in and play about 20 seconds of the broadcast. The server still couldn't accommodate the amount of people visiting the site but I was just happy to be able to access the live stream (yes, it was one of the most exciting 20 seconds of my life).

The missing plug in is Microsoft Silverlight. If you're using a different operating system, then I'm not sure if you're experiencing the same problem, but if you do use Windows, then you should definitely download it. It's totally free.

On better news, since a lot of fans weren't able to access the site, the iLoveJYJ channel on YouTube posted their broadcast. It's in Korean so I can't understand it. But for the rest of the world who wants to hear it. Here are the videos for today's stream.


March 4, 2011 Stream


Part 1




 Part 2




No comments:

Post a Comment