Saturday, March 5, 2011

The JYJ's Part at Magazine ONE on MBC



This is English subbed for international fans. It's kind of sad news for me. I've been discussing current issues with fellow JYJ fans about the constant arguments arising from JYJ and HoMin fans. I wouldn't normally bring this up in this digital scrapbook, because I want all my posts here to be positive, but this issue is really hard to ignore. As a fan of the boys, I really want everything to go smoothly for them with their career but I see that as quite a challenge as of now. When TVXQ split up, a lot of fans were praying that they would get back together in the future, or at least support each other in their separate groups. But now I see that's unlikely to happen as this issue fully tore their friendship apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment